Submitted: 06-24-2002 by Bernie/CNY

This is a new model with some slight differences from existing Pamlicos. It's a great boat and id have bought it except it is just a little too long to carry in the bed of my small Toyota pu. BUMMER!!! The new Phase 3 seat is excellent and the most comfortable on the market today. The cockpit around 40" long is plenty enough for easy entry/exit. Yet not so large as to make it impossible to support a skirt that wont get crushed in under the weight of water from a big wave/rapids. It tracks great, is quite fast and handles very well for such a long boat. Plenty of room for storage, which the smaller, somewhat cramped feeling 120 version lacks. The cockpit is a bit deeper as well and the sides don't rub uncomfortably against my knees when I put them up like the 120.I went with a Pungo and love it but this would have been my choice if I still had my full size pickup. Try it-you'll like it!