Submitted: 05-28-2002 by none

This is a wonderful kayak. The final stability is excellent. The boat will rock a little with your movements, but will not capsize. Once a certain point is reached, the beautiful shape of the hull causes it to steady itself. Suitable for all sizes of paddlers, I notice that many of the previous reviews are from heavy people. I am 100 lbs and I find that this boat works well for me too. Very roomy, space to stretch, comfy seat and backrest, I have had no trouble with the bulkhead, excellent tracking, I suggest that narrow paddlers get some foam to stick by their hips. I will do so because I noticed that I would occasionally sit on one side of the wide seat causing the bow to change direction. Unlike fiberglass boats this one is durable and will stand some scratches and bangs without the slightest bit of trouble. The 'pebbled' deck is also a nice feature because it keeps the sun's glare off when the deck is wet. I love that feature because I like to paddle while the sun is low and in the evening, when sun is reflecting off of everything and can block your vision.