Submitted: 04-22-2002 by Jeff

Bought my Pack to replace an aluminium bass boat. Used the bass boat once last year due to the hassles involved getting it out and putting it in, and then getting it out again. Thought about a Stillwater 12, but thought it might be a little awkward to move around by myself, and then just wouldn't want the hassle. So, the wife thought I should try the Pack. Bought it from the local outfitter with a paddle and pads for the car. Read some of the reviews and went and bought a double bladed paddle. Use the Pack for fishing and just paddling around the local lakes. Love it, can't say enough about it. It is easy to move, easy to paddle, and easy to rock. Not really stable for a newbie, but it is soooo easy to use and launch and take out that I am extremely pleased with it. Haven't used the single paddle yet, but think I might try it as I get very wet with the double blades. By the way, glad I got the "take-apart" paddle, as when I am fishing, I take it apart and use one end to guide my if I drift a little. Next, need to buy and anchor bag. Thanks to all who submitted reviews on this wonderful craft. They really helped me decide.

Paddling.net T-Shirt Sale: