Submitted: 04-03-2002 by SJE

Fun kayak. Just got it and was surprised at the speed and tracking. I wasn't expecting much, but it certainly works as a legitimate kayak. Maybe not as fast as a hard shell, but not so much slower that it even makes it a big deal. It was as easy to set up as they say. If you are considering a folding boat you should seriously take a look at this boat. Lighter, almost as fast, way easier to transport. I will report back after I have it in some different conditions. I am taking down to La Paz in a month. We'll see how it does. If I could figure a way to make a custom spray skirt I think I would take this thing on a serious travel trip. I think that these modern inflatables may take the thrown for real traveling kayakers. Why buy a pain in the ass folding boat when you can travel with one of these.