Submitted: 03-19-2002 by EMP

My dear, sweet wife just surprised me with an Ice Blue Pungo, yesterday, on our 5th Anniversary. Wow! I must be doing something right, huh? Anyway, the Phase 3 Seating System is so incredibly clever I can't get over it. I rented a Pungo a couple of years ago and liked it a lot, but this wonderfully adjustable and exceptionally comfortable seat just takes the Pungo to the stratosphere, to infinity and beyond! The advertising hype on this is no hype-it's an understatement! Our two daughters (3+ and 19 months) will have plenty of room to go with me on nature paddles. They both seem totally smitten by it, just sitting and crawling around in it in the back yard. My only concern, now, is, how can I keep my wife from ever paddling it? If she discovers how much fun and great exercise kayaking is, she might take it away from me...