Submitted: 02-04-2002 by billinpa
Well, I can not add anything more than what was said by the posters below. If you want a very well made, fast and stable kayak stop looking elsewhere. Yes ordering online takes a great leap of faith, but the positive reviews here on this site and talking to some owners online convinced me. The money back guarantee, unheard of in this industry, just made it a no-brainer.

The 500X I bought was Kevlar with a rudder. After researching all models on the net for about a year before buying, I am convinced that you will not find a similar new model anywhere for the price. If you have any questions contact me at my profile, and I will be happy to answer your questions. If you live in southeast PA. maybe we can set up a demo paddle. No, I do not work for QCC. I just want to help a company that has treated me very well, and their boats should set the standard for other companies to follow.