Submitted: 02-04-2002 by Carl

This boat has a great tail design that allows for perfect squrit turn boat. It is a excellent boat to be learning the playboat style boat from and move from. I'm a 200 er and find that flate water is a little tough to get the front nose down in flate. white water I can sit on a wave and do about anything I want it to do. the boat carves beautifuly with hips alone. The Tail has the slip tail design where the tail doesn't have the carve edges that the rest of the boat does this allows your tail slice nice and easly for any flate spin. The Carts are not to hard to do in except the first couple time you try you'll notice that extra volume up front. For me this boat is a good boat but for ultimate playboat experaince I would went with something less volume. maybe a dom 47 or glide or even a 232, but being 6'5" I liked the extra room in the boat and being able to be confortable and still have fun. This is a goo river runner freestyle boat I will give Pyrahna that.