Submitted: 01-28-2002 by sunshine

I thought I was settling for less than my first choice when I bought this boat. I have to paddle an SOT (bad back)and this was the only company with one in Kevlar. What a surprise! It weighs only 44 lbs with hatch covers and seat; has handles mid-way on each side. It's perfectly balanced when lifted at this mid-point. It tracks well and seems to just glide over the water with little effort--it's fast! The hatches are water-tight, with both hard and neoprene covers. The initial stability is good, secondary is great. Mine has no rudder, yet the foot pedals are fully adjustable. Workmanship is excellent; and they must have improved the drain plug, 'cause it's easily removable. The only adjustment I made was to remove the seat/backband that comes with it & replace with a higher-back seat. Storage areas fore and aft are large. Best of all was the price. It was the same or less than some of the plastic sit-insides I've tried. I would definitely buy this boat again.