Submitted: 01-07-2002 by dariopop@msn.com

This is the 2nd year that I have had my Loon 111. I really like the seat that moves so the boat can be trimmed properly ( even underway ) I also like how everything is within easy reach , even when out on the water, no need to pull to shore to get something out fron the front of the boat. Ultimate stability!!! Very easy to car top! Very light and easy to carry. I had it out last week ( I live in CT, so there was ice on the river , and with the 3 layer poly I never felt the cold water thru the hule, GREAT!!!. I can't say enough about this Kayak for someone who wants to just have fun , fish , be safe on the water. Everyone that owns an Oldtown product that I talk to really love their boats.I am 5'6" tall,185 lbs and am 55 yrs old and with this boat I am looking for at least 10 more years of good times.