Submitted: 10-23-2001 by LF

Well.. I bought the looksha lV last March 2001 and thought I'd give it some time before I gave my thoughts. First, this boat is VERY forgiving and has pretty good speed. I was surprised when with others how easy a glide and fast pace it could keep. I have been on very flat H20 and very rough 3-4ft with heavy wind. On the average its mostly rough but this boat takes it. I'm 5'11''/200# and feel this boat is perfect for me. I really like how well the Looksha lV cuts through chop then in smooth water turns predictably. Out in the rough on the Chesapeake Bay the rudder is needed,(you can fight it w/o but why?) Use the rudder and make some time. Edging in big and small waves is fun and catching a free ride is easy. This boat just seems to make you smile in rough water. The tracking is much better than alot of other boats even longer, but few of those can also turn like this boat. Just a great design Necky.... Thanks. PS, very little, if any, water gets in the hatches, even when in a roll which comes in handy when you want to be dry.