Submitted: 10-17-2001 by J.E. Beach

I started my search in Oct. of 1999 for a sea water kayak. Loving the water and the entire camping thing, I was in search off a boat that would be comfortable yet aggresive and be able to be packed up for the long hall. Let me tell you I paddled every boat that is found in the Florida panhandle and my work brought me to the Narpa. After some phone calls and a 3 hour drive, I found, paddled and bought my new Narpa,( does anyone know what Narpa means). This boat tracks better than any other rotomolded, narrower boat that I have paddled with (Narpa is 24" wide). It is easy to roll upright and it edges like it belongs on edge, so impressed. As for the whole camping thing, even loaded down, this boat still handles GREAT! Tough to boot!! My only grouch is that the line to raise and lower the rudder should have some type of handle or knot. Thanks Necky!!!

P.S. Anyone wanting to paddle in this area, please e-mail:) (what the heck is a NARPA?)