Submitted: 09-24-2001 by Mary

I purchased this boat about a year ago and am continually amazed by it. Fast, responsive, and just plain fun. It is not a boat for a beginner-all those you try my boat that are short on experience have a tough time, but the first time I took it out it was like it was made just for me. I was able to load it for a 2 week trip with little problem-everyone else was having to leave things behind and I ended up with some of those things in my boat-and believe me-I had enough extra of my own that I didn't even need. Takes rough weather beautifully-better than me, I think. When everyone else was feeling very out of their experience level, my boat and me were feeling great-and I know it's the boat-not me. I love this boat and when it has seen it's day-long way off-I plan on buying another-but in kevlar-it is a heavy boat.