Submitted: 09-14-2001 by Damien D!!!!

I the idea for a kayak when my cousin got one a couple years ago. He got a surfing kayak, since he lives on an island all summer. When we got home from thier house, i looked at kayaks online and couldn't find anything in my price range. Then a couple weeks later my dad and I were at campmore just looking around when we came across the kayak section. I looked at some, most were pretty expensive for me(i don't make a lot of money). Then i tried out the swifty 3.1. i liked its seat, and i thought the drink holder was convieniant(i drink a lot). Then we looked at the price. I could afford it, so I bought it, and got it the next week. When I paddled for the first time, i was amazed by its handling. Such quick and sharp turns, very comfortable to paddle in, i didn't get any blisters even though i just used a normal campmore paddle, and i had a great time. It is a good kayak for beginners(like me), and good for paddling, or just goofing around. Not until recently did I try to capsize in it. Its hard with this. It is a very stable craft. I can lean really far over and not flip. So, i give this a 10. thats all i have to say about that!