Submitted: 09-10-2001 by kayaker75

The Delta is the third boat I bought this year. Demos are great, but the true test comes when you get out in the real world. This boat is really nice. It has lot's of room for paddler and gear and it's unbelievably stable... I've had it on everything from flatwater to class III, getting in and out on steep banks, fishing... you name it, and I haven't flipped it yet! My ONLY complaint is that it doesn't track as well as the others due to its single tracking channel and very flat bottom. But for my purposes the stability factor was more important. If Dagger would make this boat with dual tracking channels it would be the perfect boat... and I would give it a perfect '10' rating! FYI the other 2 boats were a Wilderness Systems Bandit (which I returned because of it's small size), and a Perception Sierra (which is the best tracking boat I've ever paddled, but lacked stability). Overall, I wouldn't trade my Delta for anything... LOVE IT!