Submitted: 08-09-2001 by Donna Howland

27.5 wide and 34 lbs. Smooth hull, glass material and very stable. This boat is usually two toned, but can be a solid color if you ask (mine is RED). The weight is critical for a woman alone and 50 years old and getting older. I wanted to have a boat I could use for a long time. The people at Swift worked with me on this and pared as much weight off as they could. They were very accomidating and helpful. I use the boat for recreational use and taking the dog for a ride (she rides between my legs in the wide cockpit and she weighs an additional 35 lbs). I also use it to get into small places and take pictures. The boat makes a very stable platform for my camera. I was wonderfully pleased both with the boat and the company and give them high praise for design and customer service. I live in Rochester NY and they are in Canada up by Algonquin Park the delivery and communication was great. In addition the boat is a light, fast comfortable and very responsive in the water. It takes very little effort to paddle and turn. I would recommend this boat for anyone, especially when the weight of the boat is a concern and you are a solo paddler wanting the freedom of going when you want.