Submitted: 05-10-1999 by Colby Zebel

This boat is the largest in the inazone line. Designed as a river running freestyle boat- it is still going to be very competitive as a rodeo comp. boat for a larger person. At 160# I was a little small for it but it still cartwheeled fine. The thing spins and carves like crazy on a wave or in a hole. My current boat is a storm, comparing it to that, it's easier to spin but still has better hull speed. This seems impossible but they've somehow managed it with all the trick little features on the hull (release kickers etc.). I used to think all that stuff was gimmicky but it really does work. For my size it was super roomy and was big enough to probably run down some pretty serious stuff although I didn't get a chance to. Would be a great play/cruiser/creeker for a medium size person or an all out freestyle boat for a big guy.