Submitted: 06-27-2001 by JM Juzbasich

For this review- I'll break it down into several parts.
Construction and Outfitting- Solid construction- good plastic, yet the outfitting is on the very weak side. The original plastic seat cut my hand, so I took it out and replaced it with their older seat. the thighbraces aren't worth crap, and there's no footpegs- either use foam or install them yourself- which was a pain. I also noticed that it was terribly difficult to customize- foam did not stick to the plastic- even when it was roughed up.
Performance- I would consider it decent. It's edgy in holes and the stern catches on sharp eddylines. It's difficult to take down a class 3 stretch of whitewater- it was meant for 1-2 mile stretches, as well as park and play. The flat spin-disk never really worked that great, but the flat stern was great for squirts. I found too much volume in the bow, so it was impossible to scoop water like a spoon- designed on higher end rodeo boats.
Overall performance- I highly recommend rethinking your purchase- there are better boats out there.