Submitted: 06-21-2001 by Bob Bennett

We purchased two Loon 111 in Austin and tried them out on Lake Travis. Three days later we put them on top of the Xterra and drove to Lake Dillon, Colorado. We have used the boats everyday for almost two weeks now and love them. They are stable, sea worthy, fast, light, large cockpit, and very tough. The sliding seat is a giant plus. The boat is stable enough we fish from it with our legs on the outside. There is plenty of room. I am 6'2"and weigh 245 pounds and have ample room to do what I need to be doing. I usually take a hospital pee bottle with me so I can pee while far from land. I will usually have a thermos of coffee and stay out greater than 4 hours. No problems. I am very, very happy with this wonderful little boat. By the way, the fishing has been great. We took 5 trout really fast yesterday. All from the boats. Fun, fun, fun.