Submitted: 05-28-2001 by barrell

I am a dealer for Cobra and its only fair that I tell you that up front. The Navigator is my personal boat. If you flip it you have no business being in a kayak. The Navigator is the most stable yak on the market in its length and width range. It tracks straighter than any other boat we cary. If someone drifts of course in a navigator they dont have a clue how to paddle. The navigator like the rest of the Cobra line excells in the chop. The boat parts the swells and deflects the spray back down on the water. The Nav has leg room for guys well over 6 foot and floats a pretty heavy load before water apears in the drain tubes. The cobras are easier to rig for fishing than any other brand and I have carried quit a few others in my shop. The company stands behind every boat they sell and replaces any boat with a problem no matter how old it is.