Submitted: 03-05-2001 by billinpa
My Dear wife bought me a Vista Expedition for Christmas, and I have been dying to try it out. The weather finally broke,and out I went. I wanted a boat that was reasonably fast, tracked well, and easy to transport. She got exactly what I wanted. Although I was concerned about the boats size, and its ability to hold me. I am 6'1"and 230 lbs. ,but it fits me very well. The adjustable foot braces, from inside the cockpit are a nice feature. The only problem I had with the boat, is that our states registration sticker will not stick to the textured deck. I had to silicone it on. This is a very nice plastic boat,very stiff and well constructed. The Vista will hold large and small paddlers alike. It has many nice features for the price. So I think I will keep her, Oh and the wife too!