Submitted: 02-08-2001 by Steve

I have a kevlar Endeavour without the skeg. The boat has good construction and comes compleate with compass and under deck storage. I really like the day hatch that does not leak. The boat is great fun to paddle in the right conditions. It has great secondary stability and will do lean turns with ease. I feel the boat is faster than most comparable boats. The boat is also very comfortable for me. It is a snap to roll. The reason I rate the boat lower is because of weather cocking. In a quartering wind more than about 5knts the boat becomes progressivly harder to keep on course. At 15knts and 1ft waves on the quarter more effort is put into staying on course than on moving forward. The skeg model may improve this, but I find it a major obstacle for all around use. If there is no wind I will choose this boat evry time. If there might be wind I'll take my other boat.