Submitted: 02-07-2001 by Dave

I use my kayak for mainly fishing in west central Florida. I own a S.O.T Ocean kayak, Scupper Pro tankwell 14 feet in length. The Pungo I happened on to by accident at a local dealer while looking for a second boat to leave at my mothers house, 80 miles away. I was sure I was going to get another sit on top and wanted somthing that is quicker than the scupper. I took a look at several models and found this homely Pungo. The dealer highly recommended this boat for what I needed and I took it for a test paddle. The rest is history. I fell in love with this boat within minutes! I found it to be more comfortable than my s.o.t. even after a 10 mile paddle. I also did not need the clip on seat, thigh straps and all the rod holders that are requered on a s.o.t., saving me a couple hundred bucks.It also is QUICKER and TRACKS better than my 14"s.o.t.! I couldn't believe it! This is THE boat! I would have bought this one first instead of the sot had I known about it.