Submitted: 02-06-2001 by Dan Guest

This boat is probably the closest your going to get to the perfect boat it tracks well even in wind but you have to kneel on the front thwart in big winds unless you have gear in it. Last summer I went on the black river and ran huge haystacks leges sous holes and rock-studded rapids for a joke. As long as you know what your doing. Turns on a dime. Great solo boat. I ran 3 and a half-foot stacks loaded down on a 7-day trip and sitting in the front and I didn't even get wet. If you do get one get a Royalex. I bought it used. I suggest you do the same, they're practically indestructible. Mine has 2-inch gouges in the side and you can't even see it from the inside. Nova craft makes it tougher where it needs to be. Don't get skid plates until you see white on the bow and stern and even then you don't need to. Great boat!