Submitted: 08-20-2014 by Rain357

Recent purchase, long time kayak user. For $199 at Kmart I was really impressed. This handles better than my 14 foot and is nice to move through the water. Seat could use an upgrade, and compartment in the back can be cut out for more space. Only used on flat water but is a lot of fun and plan to buy another one. I would also like to see a better drain plug but again for the price you can add a better one yourself. After all the personal modifications it may cost me just under $100 but makes this a very flexible fun kayak and would recommend at this price. Walmart has it with lame paddle for $250 but not worth the extra $. You can find a nicer lifetime paddle for about $25 if you buy at the right time. Of course for any real touring this is not your kayak…just a nice beginner for the whole family.