Submitted: 01-23-2001 by H.R. Hall

I have always paddled with Dagger up until The Centrifuge(my feet do not fit it). The WaveSport ForPlay led me away from Dagger(my feet fit). Now my paddle pushes the Riot Slice, it is GREAT!!!! I have never paddled a kayak that moves this quick; squirts, enders, cartwheels, stalls. I have the Competition Slice so it differs from the regular Slice by 10#. I loved the ForPlay and never thought a kayak could fit my size this well. Any bigger and I would have to switch to the Riot Glide. My weight is 200#, 6', w/11eee's, and a 32" inseam. I fit this kayak great. Again, this kayak moves through the moves EFFORT-LESS-LY!!!! If you can find one new, buy it! The Mould broke, so they do not make it anymore. You will also have to adjust your roll, the higher sides and hard chines make a difference when switching from Dagger.

Space Trailers :