Submitted: 08-10-2014 by Mark

I have been using my WS Tarpon 120 for fishing for about four years now and really like it. I originally bought it for my wife as I also have a Hobie Outback but learned that the Tarpon is a great kayak. We use it to fish out of and it is great for that. It tracks great and is faster than the Outback. It has enough room and I love the track rail system. I have my fish finder, GPS, and rod holders mounted on it and it works great. It is fairly stable as I can side saddle in it no problem. When it's not windy or I'm not going in a strong current and need a rudder, I prefer the Tarpon over the Outback as it's lighter to carry and has my fishing gear setup better.

Pros: track system, tracks great, plenty of storage space, lightweight, stable, comfortable seat, rod holders.

Cons: tougher to control in windy conditions or strong currents without lots of paddling adjustments.