Submitted: 07-31-2014 by Neal W.

I just finished reading some of the negative, and positive reviews. Holy cow! Do I own the same boat? I'm an avid kayak fisherman; in both fresh, and saltwater. This Kayak has exceeded my every expectation.

There is nothing that I've thrown at this boat that it hasn't handled very competently. With the scupper plugs installed the foot wells stay dry. This boat is used in Nantucket sound fishing for fluke, stripers, and blues. I've never felt endanger of going for a swim with a large fish on. I love the rod well. But, I don't use mine for rods. Use a dry bag full of ice for my fish. It works great. I've also installed a fish locator. It works great with the shoot through the hull transducer placement.

I bought my Prowler 15T with factory installed rudder from L.L. Bean in 2010. It has never exhibited any of the negative issues described in some of the reviews. I'm 100% happy with this kayak, and would recommend it to anyone. It won't disappoint you.