Submitted: 07-21-2014 by George C

This is my first kayak. I am 6' 2" and weigh 230 pounds. The stability and handling of the Stealth Angler is what I was hoping for. I've been on the water a dozen times in a variety of conditions exploring and fishing. Tidal creeks with current and estuaries are where I've taken the Stealth Angler and it has performed well. The seat is relatively comfortable and sitting side saddle in the kayak while drift fishing has also worked well.

The skeg wheel for wheeling the kayak is NOT all-terrain. The skeg wheel performs well on hard compact surfaces, but other than that it is useless. The below deck hatch storage is not waterproof. I would recommend a dry bag, if you're storing anything in the hatch that you don't want to get wet. The Stealth Angler is blow molded UV-protected polyethylene construction.
I would recommend this kayak to a beginner like myself.