Submitted: 07-17-2014 by HR-JM

We bought 2 Kokanee Tandems in Discontinued Orange. I have owned kayaks previously and this kayak is the best bang for your buck.... It has great features like 2dry holes, and multiple placement seating... Can also add a 3rd child. I find this is the best Kayak I have ever seen to accommodate a large dog !!! We used a poly pool lounge may, cut it to fit the front half of the Kokanee and paddle from the back seat... Works perfectly for a dog or people lounge!

This is the most versatile Kayak ever and is great for just tooling around and I was surprised that it tracks pretty well too! If you're looking for a family fun Kayak that fits the budget ...this is it...!!!! Only alterations needed.... Add side front and back kayak handles, the ones attached are weird... But that's a minor add on that any home-depo'er can do on their own cheap! Well worth it for the 100's of dollars saved on buying the Lifetime Kokanee Tandum.