Submitted: 07-17-2014 by bo

I read reviews on this site and I was worried about boat tracking ability so I decided to make a test on a lake. After that I decided to buy Tequila Tandem Point65.
My remarks:
  1. during paddling boat has quite stable course but when I stopped paddling boat tends to go left or right so small paddling corrections are necessary to keep tracking.
  2. boat has average speed bility it is quite fast and it is OK for me
  3. Important that I tried to mix colours and there was no good fit of red and orange components so I decided to buy BLUE TANDEM and it was a good decision. My suggestion is: always check kayak by yourself BEFORE you buy it.
  4. Kayak is some kind of sensation because it has modular construction people are curious about this kayak
  5. It is a new step for kayaks - it is extremely easy to transport kayak in a car however pieces are quite big for my SUV Honda CRV. I have to work out the best way how to put the elements in the car.
  6. Important that you will be wet in your trousers if you go kayaking on Tequila Point65 - water rarely get in to the kayak - so it is the best for a good weather or you have to buy water resistant clothes.