You are responding to the following review:
Submitted: 07-17-2014 by bo
I read reviews on this site and I was worried about boat tracking ability so I decided to make a test on a lake. After that I decided to buy Tequila Tandem Point65.
- during paddling boat has quite stable course but when I stopped paddling boat tends to go left or right so small paddling corrections are necessary to keep tracking.
- boat has average speed bility it is quite fast and it is OK for me
- Important that I tried to mix colours and there was no good fit of red and orange components so I decided to buy BLUE TANDEM and it was a good decision. My suggestion is: always check kayak by yourself BEFORE you buy it.
- Kayak is some kind of sensation because it has modular construction people are curious about this kayak
- It is a new step for kayaks - it is extremely easy to transport kayak in a car however pieces are quite big for my SUV Honda CRV. I have to work out the best way how to put the elements in the car.
- Important that you will be wet in your trousers if you go kayaking on Tequila Point65 - water rarely get in to the kayak - so it is the best for a good weather or you have to buy water resistant clothes.
* All you need to do is submit the form above and an email message will be sent to the owner of the ad you are enquiring about.