Submitted: 07-17-2014 by skp
I bought the 1.4 size in black which was listed for my Eddyline fathom. It seems to be a good fit. It fits snug around the cockpit rim without being impossible to stretch and get on. The mesh zip pocket up front is nice for storing anything you need on hand. The integrated suspenders are easy to put on and the trunk is adjustable if you need a little more room.

I've yet to roll the kayak to see if the skirt implodes or not though, so I can't say much about that. It can get a bit warm under the skirt, which can be a little uncomfortable if the temp is really high. I've considered getting the Seals Tropical Tour skirt for those occasions since it breaths better, though according to others isn't as water resistant. That said though, a puddle can form on the skirt and it won't readily soak right though keeping you dry.
Overall a nice skirt.