Submitted: 07-03-2014 by funfishfinder

I bought this canoe two and a half years ago. Me and my wife were looking for a new hobby to get outdoors and stay in shape. This is my first canoe though I am forty five. Though we are beginners I have to say that this canoe as exceeded my expectations.

I bought this canoe to do some fishing in ponds and swamps. What was supposed to be a hobby has turned into an obsession. It can carry two adults, ice chest for fish, small lunch box, tackle box, homemade bait bucket with aerator, landing net, four fishing poles (I built pvc fishing pole holders) and a small anchor with ease.

I never feel unstable and have gotten out of some pretty tough situations with the wind and waves. Like I said we are beginners and I do not have anything to compare this canoe with but I do not look at other canoes or kayaks and wonder if it could be better.
Happy Happy Happy.