Submitted: 07-01-2014 by Shiocbarb

I'm 72 years old, I've had this kayak for almost ten years and I am emotionally attached! It is so dependable no matter if I'm paddling class 3 rapids, or facing twenty MPH headwinds, plus it has enough room for packing overnight gear as well. Because we live on a lake, I go fishing every day, weather providing. Recently, I hooked a 36 inch musky! At one point I was holding my pole at right angles to the side of the kayak when the monster decided to dive under the kayak! I could have easily rolled right out of my kayak because my line was taught, but this craft is so stable, I remained upright. Forty-five minutes later, we were both exhausted. The musky surfaced alongside me so I reached over and cut the line. As long as I can continue paddling, it will be in my Perception Acadia!