Submitted: 06-23-2014 by Greg Williams

I ordered a paddle from E-Bay ready made (from Greenland Paddle Co. from Ellicott City, MD). It had many contrasting dark and light laminations, hardwood tips, and in the photo it looked so good I was going to hang it on the wall if I didn't use it. I ordered it, it came and was as nice as I expected, except the package had opened during shipping and the tip was broken off. I returned the paddle and today I received its replacement. It is 3 ply laminate in the same wood with painted tips. I can see dings on the tips and touchup paint to make it look better. The painted tips look terrible and flakes are falling off already and I have yet to use it. I'm not sure if this paddle isn't used or returned. I will not keep this paddle and will try to sell it or give it away.

The first broken paddle I received was nice, before it broke, so I know quality paddles are available. This transaction was very unprofessional, unpleasant, and I would not order another paddle from this company.....