Submitted: 06-13-2014 by Aaron Stadler

Iím an adult male that stands five feet-ten inches and weighs approximately 140 pounds. I am very comfortable sitting in the Bliss. For the Bliss's length it has great tracking and is very fast. I frequently will paddle with more experienced paddlers who are paddling 16+ foot sea kayaks and they are amazed at how easily I can keep up with them in this kayak.

The Bliss's weight and length also make it very easy to store and lift up on your car or carry to the launch site. The Bliss is a versatile kayak as well. Living in Florida I can easily maneuver in tight mangrove tunnels or through cypress swamps. It also is great for rivers, bays, and even the ocean on days where the water is very calm.

The boat is very responsive to every stroke. I really can feel one with this boat and would definitely consider buying a second. I bought the boat used in 2010 and have used it at least once a month, if not more, since then, hauled it all over Florida, and the Bliss is still in great shape so it's quite durable.

Because of the Bliss's streamlined nature, which helps with tracking and speed, you do lose some stability but I've only tipped over once when I accidentally coasted over a manatee and spooked him causing my kayak to overturn. Also, might not be the best choice for someone that is significantly larger than me. If you're around my size or smaller I highly recommend this boat.