Submitted: 05-30-2014 by compatty

I was very disappointed with this trailer. I bought the one with the retractable tongue figuring that was a nice option. The instructions for the assembly were awful. There was a separate booklet for the tongue that did not correlate with the other booklet. The pictures and instructions were very confusing. The worst thing about this trailer was the wiring. It was very flimsy and all the wires are exposed to the elements with plastic clips to barely hold the wires to the frame. That is a disaster waiting to happen. I could not get the electrical to work, shorted out my brake lights on my truck, and this had to be fixed by a trailer repair place right out of the box. There was a large part missing (U-Bolt)and had to be ordered from the factory.

Overall, I would stay away from this product. I ended up selling mine at a $250 loss and bought the Yakima Rack and Roll which is a Cadillac vs. a Volkswagon in this scenario. You get what you pay for and for a few hundred bucks more go, with the best. I had a few restless nights with this disaster purchase but all is good now.