Submitted: 05-14-2014 by T Dawkins

Love this boat! Boat was built May 2013. I purchased this boat mainly due to the fact I could fit in it (I am 6'1 and 260 lbs.) but I made the right choice. The glass work is top notch, skeg box is solid and dry, exterior is mirror smooth. Responds great to edging and skeg holds boat straight in crosswind. I took out footpegs and placed minicell against bulkhead. Works so much better and allows more more freedom of movement of my feet. I modified back band so it stays up because it would work its way down too low for much support.

Boat may not be the fastest out there but I have no problem keeping it moving. It glides very easily. Going to run the MR340 in July with it. Hatches stay on and dry. Initial stability is ok, it feels like its welded in place when completely on edge. I have not owned many boats but I will definitely own this one for a long time.