Submitted: 05-09-2014 by Tom Root

I have taken mine out 3 times now and all I can say is WOW! It is a great machine, as in 4 modes of propulsion, Paddle, Mirage Drive, Sail, and Electric Motor! Extremely flexible craft! One or two persons easily control this boat! I have THE original Adventure Island Prototype (Single Seat) and what an improvement this is! Get the Trampolines and Spray Guards as this is a wet boat when getting your sailing thrills! It is well worth the money! The 3 Hatches are roomy too! I have a 26' Sailboat but will probably end up using this craft even more than that! Downwind performance does lack a bit, but not concerting enough to downgrade! Upwind it tacks well when peddling through the tack! What else can I say about this boat other than....get one, you won't be disappointed with it at all!