Submitted: 04-29-2014 by Danielvan

This is my first "kayak" after many years of owning canoes (both aluminum and plastic). I looked at many models on the market and asked for the most stable kayak available (I've been known roll a canoe on occasion). This model is far and away the most stable I've ever seen and to roll it you would have to work very hard.

I use it on Kansas and Missouri strip pits, ponds, and small rivers, with the occasional trip to a major lake. At 64 years of age and 240 pounds it fills the bill for my needs. The only drawback is that for one person it can be a handful to portage or carry. That pales in comparison to its other features. I have also sometimes mounted a trolling motor on it and the ride and performance are terrific.

All in all, I feel that after two years of use, this was and is a great investment.