Submitted: 04-14-2014 by Molly

I have owned this sweet trusty boat for over 7 years, and am still as in love with it today as I was the first time I paddled it. I am 5'2" woman at 135 pounds. Unlike other larger boats where I feel like a child in an adult chair, this one fits me perfectly. Because I have such good contact with the thigh braces, I have great control of the boat and can edge and turn with ease--I feel like I am wearing it! It goes wherever I want it to, even in rough water. This makes it a safer kayak than a larger boat I couldn't control. Plus it is so fun to paddle! Great balance between stability and maneuverability.

As I have progressed in my skills, the boat continues to satisfy me. Plus I can handle it outside of the water and get it on top of the car by myself--a real plus. Don't listen to people who tell you you can't keep up with longer boats. I've been with folks with Nordkapps and kept up with them just fine. This boat is my size, built for my body, and I can make it move more easily than some over-sized boat too big for my frame. It is also much easier for a small person to roll a small boat--and this one rolls easily.

All in all, I couldn't be happier. This boat is well designed, well balanced and also really fun to paddle. I give it a 10.