Submitted: 03-31-2014 by MRP

I have two Trophy 126's and I generally love them. I am 5'8" and 155 lbs. and I fit perfectly in them - tons of room and I am very comfortable all day. One thing...Get yourself a weekend seat/canoe seat. I bought one made by Alps Mountaineering on Amazon for $22 and it took my kayak's comfortability up 100%. And the best thing is when you get where you're going you have a great camp seat or seat to chill in by the river.

Future Beach customer service however is horrendous. Sending them emails through their website is like sending emails to a black hole. I found out much later after purchase that one of my kayaks did not come with the foam bulkhead that seals the rear compartment (my friends surf got all wet). They sell the bulkhead on their website but they won't even let you chose an address in the United States to purchase one.

Luckily I don't expect any other problems with my kayak and I love them. I am going to try and make my own bulkhead to finish off the second one myself since Future Beach has ignored my warranty requests.