Submitted: 03-27-2014 by purplegardencat
I have been paddling my Tribute for close to 2 years now. I have the thermoform/airlight version and am 5'6" and weigh 140#. With a bit of knee/thigh padding this boat fits me like a glove. It is my "go to" boat for most of our larger creeks and river. It can also 'hold its own" when I paddle flatwater.

I find that it has ample footroom for whatever footwear I choose. The seat has ample adjustments and works well with a nylon skirt. The back hatch now has some leakage but this is new and I plan to reseal it this spring. Initial stability is good and secondary stability is great. Turns well and takes up to class 3 waves like a pro.

I can easily toss this boat over my shoulder and transport 1/2 mile to the put in. The low volume of this boat means that in never interferes with my stroke. There is ample room behind the seat for lunch/dry boxes.