Submitted: 03-25-2014 by gg

This is an excellent Kayak. I have been Kayaking for years and needed a more stable boat. At this price how could I go wrong.

Pros: High Back Seat, Super Stable, Easy to use foot holders and adjustments, reasonably weight, great handle carriers, a drain plug, cup holder, water tight storage.. both are quick release not twist type, seems very sturdy, tracks very well, easy to paddle and doesn't have much resistance, reasonable bungees, doesn't tip excessively when boarding or getting out, turns and handles exceptionally.

Cons: Not really bad points but you may want to consider: The kayak is quite wide on the 'J' racks, seat is one piece molding. I couldn't grab hold of the middle of the cockpit to lift as other seats are suspended in the opening, I recommend this kayak for everyone especially anyone wanting a stable fun day in the water.