You are responding to the following review:
Submitted: 03-12-2014 by Bill Hb
I have had my Pescador 12 for a year now and love it. I use it in Sarasota Bay, would buy it again and recommend it to others.
- A very good value when I bought it - came with an anchor, paddle, rod holder and foam car top carrier and is nicely outfitted.
- The seat is comfortable -- not as comfortable as my Necky Manitou 13's with their Active Comfort System full seats, but certainly ok.
- I find it very stable compared to sit-ins. It tracks well and is fairly fast and easy paddling for a sit-on-top - particularly compared to other sit-on-tops I have used which are tub-like and less streamlined. I like its look.
- I have not had any problems with materials or failures nor any problems with water entering the hatches. I do get some water into the front foot-well area through the scuppers, but only enough to keep it damp and it's not an issue for me. I don't have any problem with water in the seat area. I am 6'0" and 195 lb. You mileage may vary with your size.
- Cons are hard to come by.
- I suppose the biggest con is that I wish I had picked a different color, but the camo blue-green was the one available at the time of my impulse purchase. I am kind of hankering for a yellow.
- I wish it were a bit lighter (or I were a bit younger), but that is part of what you get with a sit-on-top and I am now accustomed to putting it on the upper rack. Some day I may want to move it to the lower rack.
* All you need to do is submit the form above and an email message will be sent to the owner of the ad you are enquiring about.