Submitted: 03-12-2014 by Vince

As soon as I saw this boat I knew it was the one. I knew the skeg, keel, and high pressure floor would make for a very decent handling flat water kayak. I always wished for such a boat. This kayak handles 90% as good as a hard shell and is darned fast too.

The two of us paddling can easily cruise at 3+ mph which is impressive for an inflatable. Our fiberglass kayak was not even a full 1-mph faster when cruising (which is most of the time). Top speed (all out) on the fiberglass was about 1.5mph faster. So this one does have it's limit but 3+ mph cruising is fantastic for an inflatable.

If you want the very best handling, fastest lake or sea kayak this is the one you buy. We think the 15' size is best for two full sized adults. It's comfortable and floats nice and high. We are glad we did not get the 12'.

We also like the inflatable seats because you sit up a little higher. I highly recommend this boat. If you want a deep, high capacity, cargo inflatable canoe get a Kaboat. If you just want to paddle and explore get one of these. We have both.

I've had several inflatable boats, kayaks, and hard shell kayaks since 1984. This one is way up there on our list of favorites.
They finally figured out inflatable kayaks.