Submitted: 03-10-2014 by mred511

I bought this Kayak about a month ago, I really like the fact that it came with a live well and all the storage space and a big plus was the width at 33" it was one of the widest out there, well on my first trip into the bay, the day was beautiful and the waters were really smooth, I tried to stand up and it was really hard to get up from the seating position, you do not have anything to hold on to to help you get up, the only thing you do have is the sides of the yak to help you more or less get up, well i finally managed to stand up but i was facing the rear, when i tried to turn around I ended up flipping over, on my second trip I had the rods and the bait bucket behind my seat, I tied getting the bait from the bucket and again I ended up in the water, not too happy with this purchase now.