Submitted: 01-10-2014 by JohnEd
I received this Bending Branches Angler Pro paddle last summer as a ransom gift so my son could get his high zoot carbon graphite paddle back...

I use it with a Kruger boat solo canoe so it does receive a fair amount of abuse from rocks, logs and sandbars. Although a rather expensive pushstick/prybar, It has performed admirably. The length, light weight, L or R preset locking blade angles and blade design make both high and low angle paddling a delight with touring or fishing kayaks as well as a low slug solo canoe. Although a skeptic and proud user of inexpensive, whatever is available paddles for years, I simply love the light weight and design of quality equipment. Do yourself a favor and start with quality!

This paddle is simple, light weight, straight forward quality you will enjoy for years!!!