Submitted: 01-07-2014 by PK

I have three Helios kayaks (two Helios I and one Helios II) that I bought over time since 2007. They have been great and my family and I have had a lot of fun with them. I have used them mostly on lakes in Ontario, Canada and also took them on a kayaking trip through Killarney Provincial Park in 2013.

They are a very high quality product, well made and very durable. They have lasted very well, are easy to inflate and deflate and can carry a good amount of equipment when traveling. I have found that the optional rudder is helpful in windy conditions.

Innova has further improved the build since I bought my original Helios I and the kayak is very durable and versatile. I do want to also add that, very importantly, after sales service from Innova has been excellent and I found that Tim at Innova Kayak really does believe in and stand by the product. I highly recommend these kayaks.