Submitted: 12-27-2013 by OptiMystic
FOR THE MONEY I PAID (important semi-disclaimer). OK, I am done shouting, but want to be clear about that. If you get it from K Mart with a coupon code (search; there is almost always one) and free shipping to a store near you, you can get the price under $175 before tax. That is without the "free" paddle you get at Walmart, though. If I were comparing it to the lower end 10' SIKs from the name brand makers, I would probably still give it a 6 or 7.

I originally had the Atwood skirt on but it kept popping off; just too tight across the front. I just sent it back and ordered the large Lavika based on another post I found.

It's a good basic 10' plastic kayak. Tracks decently for the length. It is not a whitewater play boat; it is a recreational boat that can handle some waves and current.