Submitted: 12-24-2013 by paddler

I would HIGHLY recommend the Vasa Erg trainer. My wife and I use our Erg in our kayak and SUP training. In kayak mode, the trainer represents a realistic water grab and water resistance feel I didn't get on other trainers. With the recently added kayak seat we can now train all phases of our stroke from paddle placement, arm motion (use of mirrors), leg drive, rotation, and recovery.

Standing on a Bosu ball, in SUP mode the trainer really works stability muscles and core rotation. It is a great tool to have for those situations you can't get out on the water. Additionally, my wife uses it in her rehab from an accident. She had major injuries to her tailbone, several vertebrae, pelvis, and nerve damage. The Vasa Erg provides the ability to strengthen her core to not just recover, but to regain a lot of the strength and flexibility she had prior to the accident. Using the handles and leg straps there are several great movements she just couldn't get with our home free weight setup.

Great quality and great service... what are you waiting for?